Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Project Data Manager to work for a global Pharmaceutical company in the South-East.
The main responsibilities for this Project Data Manager/ Clinical Data Scientist role will include:
- Work with Study Team members to assist in management of overall study data quality and integrity.
- Responsible for coordination of data processing work done at offshore.
- Perform eCRF data validation to ensure data integrity and quality including raising and resolving data queries.
- Load, validate and reconcile vendor data including scans and biomarker data.
- Work closely with colleagues and senior staff to assure consistency and accuracy of the database.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and customers to maintain a consistent approach to work.
Qualifications and skills:
Interested applicants for this Project Data Manager/ Clinical Data Scientist role will have a BSc (OR Equivalent) in a Life Sciences discipline together with:
- Effective project/time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience of working in EDC systems, ideally InForm
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Sound knowledge of data management processes
- Sound knowledge of clinical development process
- Experience of managing external/non CRF data from External vendors
- Flexibility, a positive and pro-active attitude and excellent team player skills are all essential.
- Oncology data management, local and central lab validation experience is also preferred.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Project Data Manager/ Clinical Data Scientist role please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24166 in all correspondence.