Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in London.
As Clinical Data Manager you will be working in close partnership with Offshore Data Management Staff performing CRF/eCRF data validation to ensure data integrity and quality. You will also manage data queries manual or automated and maintenance of CRF according to data query replies which may involve interpretation and decision making as to appropriate course of action.
Further responsibilities of this Clinical Data Manager job include:
- To run, review, action and resolve listings of errors/inconsistencies identified by validation checks;
- T validate and reconcile vendor data as needed; Reconcile the Serious Adverse Events in the CRF/eCRF and Clinical Database with the Central Safety Serious Adverse Events Database;
- To participate in the QC review of study data prior to study release;
- To assist with the review and evaluation of protocol against CRF;
- To report findings to senior staff to assure consistency and accuracy;
- To assist in the development of data validation specifications;
- To effectively communicate with colleagues and customers to maintain a consistent approach in handling the work;
The ideal candidate for this Clinical Data Manager job will have a BSc (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline along with proven experience of working as a Data Manager for either a Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Clinical Research Organisation. You will also have experience of:
- EDC Inform
- Oncology data management
- Local and central lad validation
How to apply:
Click here to apply for this Clinical Data Manager position, or contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44(0)1438 870028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23436 in all correspondence.