A global pharmaceutical is currently looking for an experienced Clinical Data Associate to join their offices based in Surrey. This rare opportunity has come about due to gradual growth of their early phase department. In this role the Clinical Data Project Manager is responsible for providing trial leadership and ownership for a particular trial, set of trials, or programs. The broad applications of this Clinical Data Manager role will include:
- Provides the single point of requirements definition, strategy communication, and deliverable acceptance to the vendors executing delivery of clinical data management
- Provides single point of accountability and deliverable ownership for all aspects of clinical data management.
- Acts as the primary contact to the study team and program team members for data science and data solution application.
- Acts as a primary contact within the Data Sciences & Solutions organization for all data issues related to assigned trials
- Applies specialized therapeutic knowledge and data management discipline knowledge to ensure database deliverables are consistent, accurate, adherent to the data strategy, and deliver the clinical, statistical, and business demands of the team.
Further key responsibilities of this Clinical Data Associate job will include:
1. Deliverable Ownership and Vendor Management (50%)
2. Trial Leadership (35%)
3. Process Improvement (10%)
To be considered for this Clinical Data Associate job you will be educated to a minimum Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Strong clinical knowledge and an ability to liaise effectively with study team members (i.e. Data Sciences, Statistics, PK, Operations, Medical) is also essential. Further skills and competencies required for this role include:
- Strong therapeutic/scientific knowledge
- Experience working on phase I studies
- Project management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Virtual team environment experience
How to Apply
If yourself or anyone you know might be interested in working is this interesting and challenging position please contact Sarah Brunnen on 01438 743047, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.