Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Analyst to work for a leading pharmaceutical company in the London area.
As Clinical Data Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Resolving mappings issues picked up through the automated QC reports
- Reviewing DRAFT mappings developed by others
- Consulting with the company’s SDTM Committee on mapping related issues
- Conducting QC of the SDTM datasets to ensure mappings have been implemented correctly
- Drafting SDTM mappings for NEW core standards
- Supporting programmers with mapping issues
- Supporting study teams with outsourced studies
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Clinical Data Analyst you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven experience of working in Clinical Data Management within the pharmaceutical industry
- CDISC knowledge in particular SDTM
- Knowledge and experience of mapping to SDTM standards and knowledge of clinical trial data.
How to apply
For more information regarding this Clinical Data Analyst role, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44 (0)207 470 5670 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL25704 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for?