Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Compliance Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in London.
As Clinical Compliance Manager you will:
- Drive process improvement within clinical operations and lead the development of GCP quality management documentation.
- Work in an international role and will be working cross-functionally and with many sites.
- Deliver staff training on clinical trial procedures, SOPs and ICH-GCP
- Contribute to quality document integration across the organisation.
As Clinical Compliance Manager you will have:
- Proven experience with GCP quality management systems
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Clinical Compliance Manager job, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 870027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23989 in all correspondence.