Russell Oakley at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Named Patient Administrative Coordinator to join a global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals to join their oncology clinical research team in Berkshire
This Named Patient Administrative Coordinator role is to provide full administrative support to the department to make more effective and efficient use of their time. This role will be starting ideally in the beginning of May 2012, the length of contract will be 12 to 18 months (to be reviewed)
The successful candidate for this Named Patient Administrative Coordinator role will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage information flow internal & external including gathering, processing and distributing data as necessary
- Plan and organise meetings internal and external, co-ordinating all necessary arrangements
- Maintain records for the team including sickness, holidays and training
- Act as a focal point co-ordinating activities through effective diary management and checking e-mail in managers absence. Handling and resolving internal and external queries
- Provide administrative support to a department which includes initiating, composing, typing and editing correspondence, memos, reports, taking and transcribing minutes, compiling presentations, producing reports, etc
- Recommend improvements to processes or procedures within the department and own role
Leadership, team work and decision making expectations:
As a Named Patient Administrative Coordinator you will be expected to:
- Contribute as a full team member, supporting others and sharing information and ideas
- Liaise with other teams or departments regarding the resolution of issues or problems
- Identify own training/development needs within the team
- Work on own initiative
- Decide relevant contact who can deal with non routine problems
- Prioritise own workload on a daily basis
- Escalate significant or complex problems
- Recommend improvements to processes or procedures within own role
- Accept/decline meetings on behalf of manager and/or team
- Organise meetings and deal with all associated administration
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate for this Named Patient Administrative Coordinator role will have the following skills and experience:
- English and Mathematics essential (GCSE level or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working within an office environment, to include budgetary monitoring duties
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team
- Attention to details
- Excellent experience in excel spread sheet
- Process driven
- Customer focused
- Ideally seeking someone who has previously worked within either:
- Regulatory affairs or drug safety. Someone who has maybe been a CTA, Scientific Assistant or Drug Safety Business Assistant.
- Experience in study or drug safety administration would be an advantage.
- Excellent filing and archiving skills/ experience.
- Good organisational Skills – used to putting a system together for filing relevant information.
- Good English skills as well as they may occasionally be required to write letters.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this a Named Patient Administrative Coordinator role please contact Russell Oakley on +44 (0) 114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24026 in all correspondence.