Salary expectations: £30-35,000
Availability: 1 week
- A degree educated candidate with 3 years experience in pharmacovigilance.
- Gained significant experience in handling and processing SAEs to defined guidelines and timeframes.
- Allocated cases amongst the SAE processing team and are experienced in the QC of SAE cases processed by team members.
- A thorough understanding of ICSR management, from case entry to the expediting of reports to regulatory authorities and have also drafted signal detection reports, as well as contributing as part of a team in the preparation of both PSUR reports and Risk Management Plans.
- Familiar with MedDRA coding and Eudravigilance, has participated in the planning of external audits and is currently working within a CRO.