Location: West Midlands or home based
Availability: 1 month
- A confident and committed clinical research professional with over four years of clinical research experience in all aspects of investigational site management ranging from initial feasibility studies to closing-out sites.
- TA experience in oncology, cardiovascular, rare diseases, dermatology and neurology across Phases I-IV.
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminologies, ICH/GCP guidelines and FDA regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in use of various data management software including Medidata RAVE, Oracle and CTMS.