Location: Spain, looking for remote based working
Availability: Immediately available
- 10 years of experience working in monitoring across Europe and Latin America, in areas such as oncology, cardiology, osteoporosis and dermatology.
- Works independently and proactively coordinating all necessary activities required for setting up and monitoring studies.
- Participates in Phases II, III and IV clinical trials.
- Experienced in ensuring adherence to GCP, study procedures and local regulations, as well as completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation.
- Conducts training and mentoring and supports other CRAs, co-monitoring activities.