Salary expectations: £70,000 to £75,000
Location: South East/South West
Availability: 2 to 3 months
- PhD qualified candidate and a very experienced Oncology Liaison
- Proficient in providing field based medical expertise to relevant clinical development studies, including feasibility, research site recommendations, product training for site staff, and medical educational activities.
- Participates in medical education programs, congresses, advisory boards and training.
- Highly skilled in understanding, processing, communicating and presenting evidence based scientific, technical and development data related to oncology products and research pipeline to a high standard.
- Experienced in identifying, establishing and developing strong partnerships with external customers through networking,
- Engagement in peer to peer discussions of complex clinical data and education of clinical trials.