Salary expectations: £30,000
Location: Oxfordshire area
- This candidate is a Drug Safety Administrator/Officer who currently works remotely and he is eager to work with a team in an office environment
- Proficient in reviewing and processing serious and non-serious adverse events
- Skilled in performing data entry into internal/external databases and tracking systems (including ARISg)
- Experienced in creating/submitting follow-up requests to investigative sites
- Knowledgeable in managing project-specific training and the set-up, maintenance and archival of program files
- Experienced in coordinating/facilitating project meetings, drafting meeting minutes and distributing to internal project teams.