Salary expectations: £57,000
- Skilled in initiating, developing and maintaining close working relationships with new and existing advocates as opportunities present and in accordance with advocacy plans.
- Experienced in developing and implementing medical activities, in accordance with the brand plan, to support the commercial success
- Proficient in project managing medical education projects with tight deadlines
- Experienced at collaborating effectively across the multi-functional core team including Medical Information, Medical Science Liaison, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Sales, and Learning and Development to define and implement the integrated brand strategy.
- Very knowledgeable in facilitating, organising and running national promotional and educational meetings across the UK in conjunction with marketing colleagues, using KOL’s to facilitate knowledge sharing with their peers.
- Enjoys briefing, training and facilitating slide production/ case study collection with existing KOL’s and develop relationships with potential KOL’s