Rate expectations: £65 per phr (£75 per hour charge)
Location: South East
- Candidate is proficient in identifying, facilitating and supporting submission of investigator initiated studies for approval.
- Experienced in delivering Medical Information training including SPC, core clinical study data and other ad hoc training
- Skilled on a number of therapy areas Oncology CV, CNS, Respiratory, GI and Anaesthesia
- Proficient in providing scientific and technical support, and help maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centers
- Experienced in producing and updating scientific presentations for assigned therapeutic areas, and to identify and implement agreed medical educational activities departments in all pre/post launch activities