Salary expectations: £100 phr /£120,000 pa
Location: UK Wide/Remote working
- A qualified pharmacist with a very strong background in drug safety, with a strong quality, operations and management background
- A high-performing Pharmacovigilance Consultant with extensive experience, inclusive of extensive European, USA, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific experience
- A strong business drive and is focused on setting up and re-engineering pharmacovigilance systems that support strategic aims whilst meeting regulatory, safety, quality, compliance needs.
- Possess an engaging leadership style and experience of directing small, medium and large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Acted as an EU QPPV for large, medium and small pharmaceuticals.
- Has set-up of pharmacovigilance systems, established country operations, and played a critical role in a global re-engineering of PV system.