- Candidate Reference:00049223
- Salary expectations: £50,000 per annum/ £200+ per day
- Location: Edgeware – flexible on travel
- Availability: 2 months notice period
A very personable and enthusiastic candidate who is working on a permanent basis at the moment and they are now looking to make the next step in their career, with a focus on project management. Regarding notice period, candidate is confident that they will be able to negotiate this to 1 month.
- Working across pharma lead trials, NHS and clinical trail units.
- Managing projects through out initiation, and ensuring that strategies are in place so that studies are feasible and timelines and goals are met.
- Ability to management multiple projects on a global level, across a number of therapy areas, including; oncology (breast, ovarian and pancreatic), neuroscience and infectious diseases
- Travelling/ monitoring studies worldwide and commitment to travelling.
- Collecting and analysing data and creating/developing reports, strategies, presentations and proposals,
- Ability to communicate across various teams and departments providing support to cross functional teams.
- Acting as an interface between sponsors and investigators.