Salary expectations: £58,000 pa
Location: Greater London
Availability: 3-months notice
- Candidate is very experienced in EU/PV legislation and ICH-GCP Guidance
- Skilled in aggregate Reports, Signal Detection, PSMF’s, Compliance, Global and Local case Management, and Project Management.
- Skilled Project Manager for pharmacovigilance projects
- Very knowledgeable in providing advice on pharmacovigilance strategy and requirements for investigational and marketed products to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
- Proficient in the preparation, coordination and review of key pharmacovigilance related regulatory documents for both investigational and marketed products, including the DSUR, PSUR, EU-RMP, PSMF, or SDEA.
- Skilled coordination and execution of on-going activities such as literature review, signal detection, and project steering committee meetings.