Rate expectations: £600 per day – £705 charge per day
Location: South East
- Candidate is degree qualified with extensive pharmacovigilance experience
- Confident, clear and professional communicator on the phone
- Proficient in the provision of high-quality aggregate safety reports for global customers, including PBRERs/PSURS, DSURs, Canadian ASSR, and renewal documentation
- Skilled in assisting with inspection preparation, Quality Management System Maintenance (including PSMF), Pharmacovigilance training, Signal Evaluation and Risk Management,
- Experienced in responding to regulatory enquiries, including aggregate regulatory report writing for a number of countries including Brazil and China.
- Skilled in ensuring effective local implementation of Global Safety Risk Management Plans (RMPs) and for the monitoring of any local amendments to these plans.
- Skilled in ensuring compliance for reporting adverse reactions for all products, both in development and on the market, to the Competent Authorities