- Candidate Reference:00115139
- Salary expectations: Freelancer £275+ per day/ willing to consider permanent roles.
- Location: Cambridge but happy to relocate for the right position and also happy to consider
- Availability: 1 month notice
An experienced clinical professional with a strong background in clinical operations, including Lead CRA and Study Management experience. This candidate is seeking new opportunities as their current contract is due to end in June, but they are fairly sure it is going to be renewed, however, they are open to exploring different options both in and out of study management. Ideally, this candidate is seeking contract positions but they are willing to consider comparable permanent roles too.
- Experience working through out the pharmaceutical and CRO industry, covering all phases including Early Clinical Development.
- Therapy areas covered include: Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, NASH, Schizophrenia, Inflammation, Hematology and Oncology.
- Regional study management responsibilities for the EU, Eastern Europe, UK, Australia, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, and Russia.
- Project management and study tracking.
- Vendor set-up and budget review
- Vendor management (IVRS, Labs etc.)
- Oversight of Country Mangers (COMs) .
- Presentations to board members and key stake holders on study performance.
- Creation of Study training tools/slides .
- Creation and provision of study/protocol training to Country Managers and CRAs.
- Document review and QC.
- Data report reconciliation and tracking.
- Oversight of country set-up and submissions