- Candidate Reference: 00169410
- Salary expectations: £30,000 + per annum/ contract position flexible
- Location: Essen, Germany – Flexible to relocate to the UK
- Availability: Immediate
An experience Clinical Research Associate who has worked with in the Pharmaceutical and CRO industry through out the UK and EU. They have previously worked as a freelancer and recently decided to take a break once completing his last contract to go spend some time with his wife and children in Germany. The candidate is now ready and raring to return back to the Clinical Research Industry, ideally on a permanent basis. Regarding their location, this candidate is very flexible in terms of travelling and be available for interview at any time given 1-2 days notice to arrange transport. They are also very flexible on office and field based work, and has a full UK Drivers license and access to their own car. The candidate can also speak German at a high level and is fluent in English.
- Provided services to both large Pharmaceutical and CRO companies, based in the UK and the Netherlands.
- Therapy areas covered include: Oncology, Cardiovascular and Central Nervous System.
- Proven monitoring experience from site initiation through to close out, ensuring adherence to study protocol and resolving any issues.
- Document verification and reviewing and reporting SAE’s.
- Participation in investigator meetings.
- Strong understanding of the mechanics involved in clinical trial site management.
- Planning and execution of clinical studies and maintaining compliance with Good Clinical Practice (GCPs), Standard Operating procedures (SOPs), and study protocol.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, Lotus Notes, DIRM, RAVE, INFORM, IMPACT, ARIBA, QUEST, TOTALITY, ELARA, Rightrack & IMPALA
- Participation in site management, participation in administrative aspects of study management and developmental activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects over different several operative areas.
- Experience mentoring CRA I and II as per Project specifications at study and conducting Performance Assessment for CRA I and II as per Project specifications at study sites.