We are delighted to announce that CK Clinical, part of the CKA Group, a family of science-based recruitment consultancies have been awarded the Investors in People re-Accreditation.
The CKA Group was originally recognised as an Investors in People organisation back in December 2002 and has been reviewed every three years since. Since the Group’s last review in 2008, the company has experienced a significant growth in staff numbers as a result of the merger between CK Clinical and CK Science which took place in November 2010.
- The culture within the company is very supportive, people feel valued and recognised and there is a very good understanding of how people contribute to the success of the business.
- People believe it to be a good place to work, because they a clear about what is expected from them and that they are respected and trusted
- There is a strong sense of team working and knowledge sharing
- Directors are very well respected for their knowledge and experience and their open and honest style of management
- Communications are regular and up to date with a range of appropriate processes to
- ensure that all employees receive sufficient timely information
- Training and development procedures are well embedded and understood and there are appropriate resources made available to meet the needs of the business and individuals
- Reward and recognition strategies are fair and equitable and considered to be motivational
To find out more about The CKA Group, please click here to visit our website.