This week our clinical hot jobs include:
Reference number: 39579
- An opportunity for a GMC Registered Physician with therapy experience to lead an International Medical Affairs group within Oncology.
- Covering Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia and Australia.
- You will take responsibility for the strategic and operational leadership of the oncology team with 9 direct (33 total) reports.
Location: Frankfurt area, Germany
Salary: 145,000 Euros
Reference number: 39497
- An opportunity with a Global Pharmaceutical company to secure a Publications Director for their oncology and immuno-oncology business.
- This is a large and critical therapy area of the company with ongoing and future launches in abundance.
- It will manage a team of 4 Associate Publication Directors along with taking responsibility for the creation and execution of global publication strategy plans.
Salary: £100,000 – £115,000
Reference number: 39086
- The role sits within a global specialty pharmaceutical company with a relatively new entity in the UK.
- With three launches planned this year along with a solid pipeline coming to market this role offers the opportunity to define, establish and expand a medical affairs team.
- This is a very diverse, high profile role in a driven and cross-functional team. You will report directly to the EU Medical Director and manage two MSL’s.
Reference number: 39569
- A permanent opportunity with an innovative global pharmaceutical company
- You will plan, conduct and report Investigator Site Audits across the EMEA region
- Candidates will need extensive GCP auditing experience
Location: Field based covering London region
Salary: £230 per day (PAYE) plus expenses
Reference number: 39573
- A specialist Research Nurse in a respiratory trial.
- Supporting patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) in patient assessments and scans.
- This is an ad-hoc interim role working around 2-5 days per month.
- Covering London region but can be based elsewhere as full travel and accommodation expenses covered.
Location: London, Nationwide travel
Salary: £92,000 to £118,000 pa
Reference number: 39517
- A permanent opportunity with a very successful global professional services company
- You will lead the design and development of client strategies for digital marketing, sales and service and marketing
- You will need proven experience of business development and major account sales for digital marketing and/or professional services for C-Suite or senior executives
- Ideally you will have strong experience in a top-tier interactive marketing agency, digital consultancy, marketing services firm or digital technology supplier with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust with clients
Location: Cambridge/full remote working
Salary: Very competitive hourly rate
Reference number: 39594
- A contract opportunity with a very successful global pharmaceutical company
- You will be providing statistical expertise to support the design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
- Candidates will need to have a good understanding of statistical methodologies applied to Phase II or III Oncology studies