This month, we have a range of exciting and unique roles from a Regulatory Submissions Specialist to the Senior Manager of Global Safety Compliance, take a look at these roles here:
Salary: £90,000, car allowance, 10% bonus, stock, 2 days remote working
- A new permanent opportunity within a team of four, reporting to the Director of Safety Compliance
- This role is not a hands on CAPA management role and is more about giving guidance, following up, setting metrics and generally looking at continuous improvement
- You can become more of an enabling function so there are plenty of opportunities to become a driver of change.
- The right person should have a good PV background at a senior / above country level, or you might come from an auditing background
- Understanding of PV systems and what a QMS (Quality Management System) is and why it’s important
- Working for an innovative global biopharmaceutical company with a focus in Oncology
- Using electronic publishing systems, support the regulatory teams with the preparation and coordination of submissions
- You will be responsible for global submissions including the US and EU regions
- If you have significant regulatory operations experience across multiple regions then this would be an opportunity to join a fantastic team
Salary: €140 circa
Location: Frankfurt area Germany / Boston area US
- A rare opportunity to join lead a Global communications team of nine
- This is a high visibility and high impact role working with a wonderful product portfolio
- A strategic and tactical role with the chance to develop and lead a highly capable and ambitious group
- You will have extensive experience within medical publications and communications as well as both global and management experience
- A chance to lead an International Medical Affairs group within Oncology, working on an existing and growing portfolio of medicines
- You will have first and second line reports (30+) and lead the strategic and operational activities of the department
- You will be a GMC Registered Physician with significant experience of oncology and medical affairs, ideally with management experience
- An opportunity to join an EU+ medical affairs group, assisting the Head of with strategy creation and implementation
- Working across the neurology portfolio you will work within dementia, sleep and epilepsy amongst other therapy areas
- You will be a Physician with experience of Neurology (ideally a neurologist) and working within medical affairs / clinical development
- Exciting opportunity for a Clinical Trial Assistant to join a well established and growing Clinical Research Association.
- Role is office based in CrawleyInvolves working specifically within Oncology
- Involves providing administrative support to project teams in conducting and collating information from feasibility studies.
- The CTA will work closely with Clinical Project Managers, Clinical Research Associates and other members of the Clinical Operations team.
- Provide administrative support to project teams in conducting and collating information from feasibility studies.
Reference number: 39569
- An interim position with a global, mid-sized pharmaceutical company
- You will provide scientific support for late phase oncology clinical trials
- Duties will include review of Clinical Trial Protocols, analysis of study data and input into the preparation of Clinical Study Reports
- Candidates will require late phase oncology experience