This week’s top jobs range from an Occupational Health Nursing Advisor to a Safety and Pharmacovigilance Manager role. Take a look here at these here:
Reference number: 40228
Exciting opportunity for an experienced OH Nurse or OH Advisor to join a leading manufacturing company based in Fife.
- The position is fixed term for 9 months initially, covering maternity leave although could be extended further.
- The role itself predominantly involves case management, promotion and liaising with health and safety.
- The position is full-time although normal working hours are 8:15-5 Monday- Thursday and Fridays 8:15-1.
Reference number: 40119
This is a permanent role with a very successful and innovative global pharmaceutical company.
- Head a range of activities to support the triage and pre-diligence of potential in-licensing activities and oversee their development through to successful commercialisation.
- Working with broad matrix teams you will facilitate the development and maintenance of Integrated Development Plans, Target Product Profiles, and other diligence related documentation.
- Candidates will require significant pharmaceutical development experience, with a strong knowledge of clinical research and the interactions between R&D, commercial and business development organisations.
Location: Surrey, London
Salary: £60,000 pa
Reference number: 40146
A permanent opportunity with a growing global pharmaceutical company as a hands-on Safety and Pharmacovigilance Manager
- Developing and overseeing the global pharmacovigilance program with an emphasis on the commercial roll-out of a first in its class product in Europe.
- Acts as Deputy QPPV and assist in managing of company’s relationships with EU and local QPPVs.
- As part of a dynamic team, you will interact closely with the clinical, regulatory and quality groups to ensure the required post-approval compliance level is achieved and maintained.
- The team is looking for a strong drug safety background, with Post Marketing background from either pharma or biotech, with evidence of hands-on global/ international pharmacovigilance experience, along with hands-on PSMF and RMP writing experience.
Reference number: 40207
A great permanent opportunity to join an innovative global healthcare leader who is a household name.
- Work closely with investigators and site support staff to ensure studies are effectively executed and completed within budget, timelines and meeting enrollment commitments as well as negotiating contracts.
- Lead on operational aspects for LDGs, working alongside Medical Advisors, Medical Science Liaisons and other internal and external personnel, providing operational and study management expertise in the planning, conduct and reporting activities and making HRA submissions for LDGs as required.
- Candidates must have significant experience of a Clinical Project Management with experience across phases I-IV.
These are just a sample of the roles we are currently recruiting for at CK Clinical. Click here to search our other jobs.