CK Clinical, a leading pharmaceutical recruitment agency handling jobs in clinical research and drug development, has been invited to join the panel of speakers at the Recruiter Annual Forum 2010 which will be taking place on 23rd March 2010 in Central London.
The Recruiters Annual Forum attracts a senior level audience of recruitment professionals from all industry sectors including those who specialise in recruitment for the pharmaceutical industry.
As an active user of social media to attract and support jobseekers in the pharmaceutical industry, CK Clinical will be speaking about the ways we have built, differentiated and managed our brand on the internet. Further topics will include:
- Our move away from traditional methods towards a more transparent, web-based recruitment.
- The social media sites at which should recruitment agencies invest their time: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Xing and Ning.
- How does CK Clinical achieve brand differentiation online?
- Managing user generated content and protecting our brand’s reputation.
- How will companies be using social media in 12 months time?
To keep up to date with all the key issues that will be addressed at the Recruiter Annual Conference you can join their Linkedin Group here.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.