This week we would like to highlight a Managed Access Program – Project Manager job, this role has been chosen as it is:
- An opportunity to join a growing, niche, pharmaceutical services company, based in London, who are looking to expand their project management team
- This client specialises in Managed Access Programmes (MAP) and Clinical Trial Sourcing
- A permanent opportunity and will sit within the MAP side of the business
- Offers a competitive salary and benefits
- A diverse role that requires someone who is able to perform a hands on role as well as oversite project management duties.
- To be considered for these roles you should ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent with in a relevant background, have proven experience within a project management position and clinical research environments
- The ability to speak a 2nd language is desirable