Have you ever thought about a career in the drug discovery and development industry? There are many areas within the sector where there are severe skills shortages and where qualified workers are in demand. These careers offer the opportunity to contribute to medical care around the world and often offer excellent remuneration packages.
But if you are considering a career in the pharmaceutical sector, how do you get a foot in the door? The below infographic highlights the sector areas which are most in demand and where these fit in the industry. It gives our top tips of how to get jobs in these areas. Click on the infographic and zoom in:
Further support and advice:
- A guide to Medical Affairs – junior to mid level positions
- Fancy a career in Clinical Quality Assurance?
- Career paths in PV / Drug Safety
- Fancy a career in clinical operations?
- The benefits of work experience when starting your career
- Find out more about the clinical sectors, jobs and read our ‘day in the life’ style interviews
- Watch our advice video on: Job hunting tips for the pharmaceutical industry
- How to write a CV for pharmaceutical jobs
- Interview tips specifically for the pharmaceutical industry