Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Biostatistician to work for an expanding clinical trials organisation in the East Midlands.
As a Biostatistician you will assist the Director of Biostatistics with the statistical analysis and reporting of clinical trials. The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- To perform programming, validation and production of regular statistical summaries for ongoing trials.
- To produce ad hoc statistical summaries when requested during the course of a trial.
- To liaise with internal departments, sponsors and other third parties regarding statistical issues and reporting requirements.
- To extract information from the system during the course of a trial e.g. summaries, data listings, study data sets.
- To assist in the preparation of statistical analysis plans.
- To perform specification, programming and validation of analysis datasets.
- To undertake the preparation of final reports, including the production of tables, listings and figures, and report writing.
- To become familiar with developments in statistical software used in-house.
- To assist in the maintenance of documentation e.g. the description of programs and validation.
- To assist with Quality Assurance and Audit requirements.
- To assist the Director of Biostatistics with all other aspects of the job as required.
Qualifications and skills:
The successful applicants for this Biostatistician role will be educated to degree level in mathematics, statistics or another subject with a strong statistical component (OR Equivalent) and should have proven experience of using statistics in a clinical research environment, including SAS programming experience. You must also possess good communication and time management skills, and work in an inquisitive manner whereby you question the validity of all outputs produced.
For more information or to apply for this Biostatistician role please contact Priya Mukherjee on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24441 in all correspondence.