Hosted by the ICR Special Interest Group, the ICR Forum, entitled ‘Do Clinical Trials Have a Future in the UK? The Big Debate’ will be taking place on Thursday 16th September (from 2pm until 5pm). The event will take place at the Joint Clinical Trials Unit at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospital, London.
The debate is one not to be missed and is open to all members of the ICR and the wider Clinical Research community. A “Question Time” style debate will be hosted in the Guy’s Research Centre, London. This is a unique opportunity to hear leading members of the drug development community lock horns over controversial questions put to them by a participating audience regarding the future of clinical trials in the UK.
Confirmed panellists will include:
- Jane Bentley – Project Management Operations, Oncology Clinical Research
- Joanne Clarke – Clinical Studies Unit Director, Sanofi-aventis
- Alison Jeynes-Ellis – Medical and Innovation Director, ABPI
- Dennis Joseph – Area Head, Clinical Operations Europe, Pfizer
- Clare Morgan – Director for Industry, NIHR CRN
- Maria Palmer – Director of the UK NHS R&D Forum
- Carol Parish – Director of Clinical Development/Head of EU in Emerging Markets,
- Stiefel Jackie Powell – Director, Joint Clinical Trials Office, Guy’s Hospital
- Paul Wathall – Acting CEO for the ICR
- Kaye Hallett – Senior Director Clinical Operations from Quintiles
You can RSVP to this event via Linkedin and for free admission admission please email Dean Powles email@example.com