A global pharmaceutical company is looking for an Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs to join their team based in London, UK.
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Director, the main objectives of this Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs include:
- You will be required to plan, manage and execute regulatory activities related to global regulatory leadership for one or more projects.
- Provide regional regulatory therapeutic area strategic guidance on development projects and marketed products.
The main responsibilities of this Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs position will include:
- Manage and hire as necessary therapeutic area product development regulatory affairs staff.
- Act as regulatory contact person for global project team on selected products.
- Act as regional therapeutic area regulatory representative for specific project and products.
- Prepare monthly reports detailing any development activities.
- Responsible for due diligence and feasibility assessments of candidates in a therapeutic area.
o Life sciences degree.
o Previous line management experience.
o Pharmaceutical industry knowledge essential.
o Experience within regulatory affairs.
For more information, or to apply for this Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs job, please contact Meera Pattni at CK Regulatory on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current Regulatory Affairs jobs online now.