Ben Traies is recruiting for a permanent GMC registered Associate Director within Clinical Science with a leading global pharmaceutical development organisation, based at their site in Cambridgeshire.
You will join a clinical development group overseeing a portfolio of products for Autoimmune diseases, including a major Phase III study and a number of assets approaching First in Man trials. This will be a global role in which opportunities for further development will arise as the portfolio matures.
- Development and execution of varied clinical development plans
- Performing medical date review across a number of studies
- Analysis and review of trial data
- Preparation of the relevant components of documents such as Investigator Brochures, Ethics Submissions and INDs
- Very strong experience within clinical development of immunological products
- GMC registered
- Proven programme management experience, having progressed products through clinical trial phases
- Experience of working collaboratively with colleagues in translational science
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Ben Traies on 01438 842968 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.