A new position as Assistant PA is now available with a CRO based in Hertfordshire. You will provide administrative and secretarial support to the PA to the Board. Previous administration or secretarial work experience would be preferred.
The key responsibilities of this Assistant PA position will include:
- Screening telephone calls and front of house
- Maintaining diaries, arranging appointments and sorting travel plans which will include booking flights, cars and hotels
- Organising meetings and conferences
- Locate and book suitable venues for meetings
- Creating letters/reports/presentations and other documentation
- Producing PowerPoint presentation
- Handling correspondence
- Devising office systems
- Selecting and organising corporate entertaining
- Sorting of expenses for CEO and Board when necessary
- Liaison with and support of senior management team
- Any other duties as reasonably as reasonable requested
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a COMPETITIVE SALARY, HOLIDAYS, and CAREER PROGRESSION.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc or higher
- Higher-level qualificationsand/or experience working in an administrative office or clerical role
- The Diploma in business, administration and finance desirable
- Foreign language desirable
- At least three years experience as a legal or medical secretary/ professional services environment
- Experience of working in a medical and/or scientific environment
- Advance MS Word user
For more information, or to apply for this Assistant PA position, please contact Hendre at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email email@example.com quoting 20725 to indicate your interest.