So far 2017 is shaping up to be a year of uncertainty, with various factors contributing towards the unpredictable nature of this year, including:
- The increased number of terror attacks
- The changes in US government
- The unknown future following Brexit
- The ambiguous future of the UK government structure
- The changing attitudes towards climate change
Add these elements together and you have a lot of uncertainty. So with all this going on, do you think 2017 is a good year to change jobs? As a recruitment consultancy, it is imperative that we understand the market so read our review on whether now is the time to start job hunting.