Join an innovative business supporting the development of science for the benefit of patients.
In partnership with CK Group, Boyds are recruiting for a number of talented medical and regulatory professionals to join them as they rapidly expand in both the UK and Ireland.
Boyds is a dynamic and fast-growing company focused on providing specialist consultancy services to an international client base, supporting the development of new medicines for patient benefit.
Working with early stage biotechs, medical device companies and universities, the team supports the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
The company was founded sixteen years ago by Professor Alan Boyd and now has offices in Cambridge, Crewe and Dublin. Boyds has an award winning team and in the last 12 months the Boyds regulatory team has worked on regulatory authorities on 19 orphan drug destinations, 11 scientific advice procedures and three investigational new drug applications.
The company’s expertise has also been called on for numerous COVID projects, including two vaccine projects and two therapeutic approaches for the treatment of severe symptoms of COVID-19, as well as setting up and managing clinical trials during the pandemic. Find out more about these efforts here.
The roles on offer
- Key duties will include working with Regulatory, Product Development, Medical and Clinical Operations in building cost/price proposals, ensuring all relevant costs are included.
- You should have excellent data manipulation, analysis, and interpretation skills as well as be an experienced/advanced Microsoft Excel user.
Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs – Medical Devices and Companion Diagnostics
- In this role you will be providing expert strategic advice to clients for companion diagnostics and novel devices.
- You must ideally hold a Life Sciences degree
Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs
- The role will involve providing expert strategic advice to clients, taking into account regulations and guidelines relevant to their products.
- You should have proven Regulatory Affairs experience within the pharmaceutical industry and product development. Experience within consultancies is a bonus.
Senior Clinical Research Associate
- This role involves site initiation and routine monitoring through to site close out activities, as well as feasibility and site selection activities.
- You should be educated to degree level or equivalent in a scientific field and have proven CRA experience (ideally 5 years) working within a CRO, biotech or pharma company.
- Provision of strategic and hands-on support to pharmaceutical and medical device clients across the whole development cycle, with a particular focus on ATMPs.
- You should ideally hold a Life Sciences degree (preferably PhD) and have experience working within a client facing role.