We are looking for three Real World Evidence contractors to work with a multinational biopharmaceutical company on a home working basis.
Company: A large biopharmaceutical organisation, that focuses on developing therapies and improving the lives of patients with severe diseases in immunology and neurology.
All three roles are 12-month contracts and can involve home working with visits to site in Slough. They are at two levels:
- Early phase immunology.
- Development and implementation of RWE strategy plans.
- Providing leadership and subject matter expertise in RWE generation and RWE analysis projects.
- Immunology or Neurology
- Responsible for designing and executing global RWE projects using real-world data.
- Support external decision making by key stakeholder groups.
For both roles, you must have:
- At least a Master’s degree in a related scientific field.
- Proven experience with RWE/RWD projects in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills.
Take a look or apply for these roles here: