Select which category you are interested in:
The Count Down to the HR in Pharma Networking Event Begins!
With one week to go, the HR in Pharma Networking Event sponsored by CK Clinical is fast approaching.
The event, which is the first of its kind to take place in the UK, and promises to provide delegates with a useful insight into some of the current issues affecting HR professionals working in the pharmaceutical industry. We hope the event will also give HR professionals a great opportunity to network with their colleagues within the industry.
The HR in Pharma Networking event will be taking place on the morning of Friday 25th June 2010 at the Royal College of Physicians, London.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
- 9:30am: Arrival and registration followed by a networking opportunity and of course tea and coffee!
- 10:00am: A presentation by the REC – Quality standards and code of conduct that HR/Recruiters should expect from their recruitment partners followed by Q&A.
- 10:50am: Tea and coffee break.
- 11:00am: A presentation by Mike Taylor, an expert in using social media in recruitment. He will be speaking about how you can add value to your recruitment process using social media tools.
- 12:00pm – Lunch and networking.
- 1:00pm – Close.
So far confirmed to attend, we have HR Professionals from some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, including Ipsen, Napp, Daiichi Sankyo, Merck Serono, Roche and Quintles and many more.
Places are limited for this unique event, so if this is something you or your colleagues would be interested in please contact Catherine Gutsell at email@example.com to reserve your place.