Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Biostatistician to work for a leading pharmaceutical organisation in the EU on a contract basis.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Be responsible for statistical aspects of clinical and pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, case report form development, writing statistical analysis plans, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
- Work with SAS programmers as part of a biostatistics team.
- Knowledge of applied parametric and nonparametric statistics, strong SAS programming skills, and the ability to translate client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics are essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great understanding of team-culture. Demonstrate a nature of proactively, enthusiasm, independent drive, and energetic outlook to tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills, Works towards and meets deadlines
- Ability to collaborate, build strong partnerships/relationships with all stakeholders
- Masters Degree in Statistics or PhD in Statistics or related field.
- Basic knowledge of SAS programming and at least some other significant statistical software (e.g., S-Plus, PASS).
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Mylene Paumier on 0207 470 5672 or email: email@example.com. Please quote reference CL26926 in all correspondence. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.